How to stop cat peeing outside of the litter box?
Post Time: 2020-03-09
- See a veterinarian to rule out any medical problems.
- Try to choose natural, low dust and non-chemical cat litter for your cat.
- Clean the litter box regularly—Scoop away the urine clumps and feces daily and change new cat litter once a month for hygienic purpose.
- Add new cat litter timely. Please keep the thickness of basin at least 5cm.
- One litter box for each cat in the household plus one extra for good measure. Be sure to place them in different, easily accessible spots throughout the house.