What does it mean when a cat purrs?
Post Time: 2020-12-211. When cats are in a good mood and feel happy, they make this light purring sound.
2. When a cat wants you to play with it or to show that it is happy and contented, it makes a purr to get your attention
3. Cats are comfortable and purr when you massage them, which means they enjoy your massage and feel comfortable and encourage you to continue doing it.
4. They love someone or something, and some cats purr when snuggled up to their owners.
5. Cats also purr when they are stretched and very lazy
6. If a kitten or a large cat purrs incessantly under any and all circumstances, it may be a respiratory infection.